Pest Control In Port Neches, TX
Located on the banks of the Neches River, the city of Port Neches, TX, has a population of almost 15,000. We have easy access to the Gulf of Mexico and Sabine Lake, and our semi-tropical climate brings around visitors all year round. Another year-round occurrence here in Port Neches is that of pest infestations. Local homes and businesses are vulnerable to pest infestations, and it's important to secure the proper protection for your property and everyone inside of it.
The Pestco Professional Pest Control team is here to provide quality Jefferson County pest control that lasts. We work hard to establish strong customer relationships, giving every client the professional home pest control and commercial pest control services they can count on. Some of the local pests we deal with include rodents, stinging insects, bed bugs, spiders, ants, cockroaches, termites, moths, wildlife, and mosquitoes. Got a bug? Give us a call today! We're eager to bring you pest protection you can trust.
Residential Pest Control In Port Neches
If you're looking for quality residential pest control solutions, you've come to the right place. Pestco Professional Pest Control is here to guard your home and your loved ones from the dangers of infestations. Our home pest control process includes:
- A customer consultation and a comprehensive interior and exterior inspection.
- The detection of conducive conditions, such as cracks and crevices, moisture, entry points, harborage areas, etc.
- An exterior treatment around the foundation, cracks, crevices, doorways, windows, the lawn, and other hot spots.
- An interior treatment of baseboards, high traffic areas like kitchen, bathroom, laundry rooms, etc.
- Services that are available on a single, monthly, or quarterly basis to meet your needs.
- Free reservices between planned service visits if problems arise.
Using Integrated Pest Management strategies (IPM), we're able to get to the bottom of your pest problem and build an appropriate treatment plan. With warranties and affordable maintenance programs, we work with you to achieve the best in local pest protection. Call today!
Commercial Pest Control In Port Neches
If you own a business in Port Neches, it's a good idea to be aware of your commercial pest control needs. Every business is susceptible to infestations, and that's why our compressive commercial pest solutions are the way to go. We've worked with all kinds of properties, some of which include:
- Restaurants/food service industries
- Office buildings
- Retail/shopping malls
- Healthcare facilities
- Manufacturing industries
- Agriculture and farming
We walk you through every step of the process to make everything as seamless as possible. We offer paperless invoicing, and we will text or email you a reminder about scheduled services, so you're aware we're coming to your facility. Get in touch today for your free service quote.
The Importance Of Bed Bug Control In Port Neches
Discovering bed bugs in your home or business is a real nightmare, and it poses a real threat to your property and those inside of it. At Pest Professional Pest Control, we're here to protect your property from these parasitic pests. The importance of bed bug control in Port Neches cannot be stressed enough, and here's why:
- Bed bugs feed on human blood while we're asleep, making it very difficult to detect them in the act.
- Bed bug bites don't pose a serious medical threat, but there are some adverse systemic and allergic reactions to be aware of.
- Bed bugs leave their saliva in their host, and sometimes the presence of the saliva can lead to hives, rashes, itching, burning, and scarring.
- Bed bugs cause serious sleep deprivation due to the infestation's emotional anxiety and stress it causes.
When it comes to dealing with bed bug activity in your Port Neches home or business, the best protection you can secure is from the pros at Pestco Professional Pest Control. Get in touch with us today for all of your bed bug control needs in Port Neches, and we'll start the process right away.
Rodent Control: What Everyone In Port Neches Needs To Know
Rodents are a common problem in Port Neches, and what everyone in Port Neches needs to know about rodent control is that being proactive is a great place to start. If you want to get serious about your rodent control efforts, there are some ways you can help eliminate attractants and conducive conditions around your property. Here are some tips for dealing with rodents and keeping them out for good:
- Clear away sources of water and food.
- Eliminate all potential access points around the home.
- Keep shrubs, bushes, and branches trimmed to prevent contact with your roof and gutter.
- Maintain regular cleaning, vacuuming, and tidying.
- Install weatherstripping around doors and windows.
- Regularly dispose of the garbage and keep it in a sealed bin outside.
- Seal entry points like small holes that rodents can squeeze through.
- Store all your food in tightly sealed containers.
- Wipe up spills and crumbs right away.
If you're experiencing a rodent problem around your home or business, the most effective way to deal with the situation is to contact a team of reliable pest experts. Reach out to Pestco Professional Pest Control today for all of your Port Neches rodent control and prevention needs; we're here to help.
Is There More Than One Type Of Mosquito In Port Neches?
There are more than 3,000 species of mosquito across the globe, with different types adapted to survive in different climates. In the U.S., there are around 150 different species of mosquito, but the ones that we most often encounter in Port Neches include:
- Anopheles mosquitoes: These mosquitoes can transmit malaria and other diseases such as canine heartworm.
- Aedes aegypti (yellow fever mosquito) and aedes albopictus (Asian tiger mosquito): These mosquitoes can transmit Zika virus, dengue, and chikungunya.
- Culex mosquitoes: These mosquitoes can transmit West Nile virus and other diseases.
All of these mosquito species will bite humans and animals, and they all have the potential to transmit diseases. While the risk of contracting a disease from a mosquito bite in the U.S. is relatively low, it’s still important to take precautions to avoid being bitten.
You can take steps to keep mosquitoes away from your property by keeping your yard clean and free of standing water, where mosquitoes lay their eggs. You should also make sure to wear mosquito repellent when you’re outdoors and consider wearing long sleeves and pants to minimize exposed skin.
If you're concerned about mosquitoes on your property, Pestco Professional Pest can help. We offer a variety of mosquito control services in Port Neches that can drastically reduce the number of mosquitoes on your property all season long. Call us today to get started with a free inspection.
Why Port Neches Homeowners Need Termite Protection
Many homeowners don't think about termites until they have a problem, and by then, it's often too late. Termite damage can be extensive, and costly to repair. That's why it's important to have a comprehensive termite protection plan in place. And there's no better company to trust than Pestco Professional Pest.
We've been a leading provider of termite control services in Port Neches for more than 20 years. Our team of experienced professionals is expert at detecting and treating termite problems. We focus on the two types of termites that are the most dangerous in Port Neches: eastern subterranean termites and Formosan termites. We use a combination of treatments to protect your home from these destructive pests, including:
- Regular inspections: We recommend having your home inspected for termites at least once a year. This allows us to catch any problems early, before they have a chance to do serious damage.
- Termite baiting: This is a proactive approach to termite control that involves placing bait stations around your property. The bait stations lure termites in, and then the termites spread the bait throughout their colony, ultimately killing the entire population.
- Liquid treatment: We treat infestations with a liquid termiticide that will kill the termites that are present and prevent any new ones from moving in.
- Soil treatment: This is a traditional approach to termite control that involves treating the soil around your home with a pesticide. This creates a barrier that prevents termites from getting into your home in the first place.
We start our termite control process with a free, no-obligation inspection. We'll come to your home, assess the situation, and recommend the best course of action depending on the severity of the problem and type of termite.
If you're concerned about termites, don't wait until it's too late. Contact Pestco Professional Pest today and we'll help you protect your home from these destructive pests.
Seven Quick & Simple Wildlife Prevention Tips For Port Neches Property Owners
Here in Port Neches, we share our living spaces with a variety of different wildlife species. While these animals can be fun to watch, they can also cause property damage and pose a threat to your health and safety when they invade your home. To prevent wildlife problems on your property, use these simple tips:
- Inspect your property regularly for signs of wildlife activity, such as damage to roofing or soffits, chewing on electrical wires, or holes and burrows in the yard.
- Keep your garbage cans tightly sealed and remove any food sources that might attract animals, such as pet food, bird seed, and fallen fruit from trees.
- Seal up any openings on your property that animals could use to get inside, such as cracks in the foundation, gaps around pipes and vents, and openings in garages and sheds.
- Keep trees and shrubs trimmed away from your house so animals can't use them to climb onto your roof or get close to your windows.
- If you have a garden, fence it in to keep animals out.
- Don't feed wildlife! It may seem harmless, but feeding animals can make them lose their natural fear of humans and become aggressive.
- Call Pestco Professional Pest if you are having problems with wildlife on your property. We can help identify the animals and take steps to humanely remove them.
Pestco Professional Pest is a leading provider of wildlife control services in Port Neches. We have the experience and equipment necessary to safely and effectively remove any type of animal from your property. Call us today to schedule a free inspection.
Tips For Treating Painful Stings For Port Neches Residents
Many of us here in Port Neches have had the unpleasant experience of being stung by a bee, wasp, or hornet. These stinging insects can cause pain, swelling, and itching at the site of the sting.
If you happen to be stung by a bee, wasp, or hornet, the first thing you want to do is remove the stinger. If you can, try to scrape it off with your fingernail or a credit card. If that doesn't work, gently pull it with tweezers. Once the stinger is removed, wash the area with soap and water.
If you are allergic to bee stings, you may experience symptoms such as swelling of the face or throat, difficulty breathing, dizziness, or nausea. If you have any of these symptoms, or have a known allergy to stings, you should seek medical attention immediately. For everyone else, the next step is to treat the pain. You can do this by applying a cold compress to the area or taking over-the-counter pain medication. To reduce swelling, take an antihistamine or apply a topical corticosteroid cream. If the pain persists or gets worse, call your doctor.
If you have been stung by a bee, wasp, or hornet from a nest that's on your property, call Pestco Professional Pest. We can safely remove the nest and prevent future stings. We also offer preventive bee and wasp control in Port Neches to keep these stinging insects away from your home. Call us today for more information.