Protecting Your Beaumont Home From Termites Of All Types
No matter where you live in Beaumont, termites are a serious threat to home and business safety. While they might be extremely prevalent, you don't have to put up with them for long — not with Pestco Professional Pest Control standing by!
When it comes to identifying, monitoring, or removing the termites in your walls, our experienced technicians can spring into action at almost any time. When the time comes to protect your home from our area's toughest pests, choose our professional pest treatments to get the job done right!
Our Beaumont, TX Termite Control Process
At Pestco Professional Pest Control, we focus on two of the most dangerous termite species in Beaumont: Eastern Subterranean Termites and Formosan Termites.
We use a combination of liquid treatments and baiting systems to protect your property, alongside wood treatments, soil treatments, pre-treatments, and new construction treatments. Whatever stage of development your home is in, Pestco Professional Pest Control does it all!
Our inspection begins around critical areas of the home, specifically interior points, exterior points, attics, and basements. We keep our eyes open for active termites, as well as any conditions that will attract termites. We also offer a termite warranty alongside our annual inspection, providing a thorough treatment in the case of reoccurring activity.
5 Tips For Long-Term Termite Prevention
Properties that have experienced a prior termite infestation may have a higher risk of re-infestation in the future. For this reason, expert etymologists suggest an approach that includes regular termite monitoring and termite prevention steps.
Below are five of the most important long-term termite prevention steps for properties of all types.
- Minimize water leaks: All moist areas are at risk of attracting termites. Keep all drains, gutters, and vents clear of debris, allowing water to easily drain from the property.
- Remove vegetation growing close to buildings: Plants serve as a bridge for termites to access homes and other structures. Keep vegetation trimmed back at least 12 inches away from the wall of your building.
- Minimize moisture in indoor air: Condensation on windows may indicate excessive humidity, which can attract termites in droves. Make sure you have properly sealed windows to minimize the accumulation of moisture between indoor and outdoor climates.
- Secure entry points: Make sure all cracks, joints, and holes in the foundation are filled to prevent termites from entering your property.
- Remove wood: Exposed piles of firewood can create an environment that's very attractive to termites. Ensure that wood is stored at least 25 feet away from the home.
Get additional tips and tricks for termite control from seasoned professionals by calling the termite pros at Pestco Professional Pest Control.
Contact Pestco Professional Pest Control For A Termite Treatment Quote
Subterranean termites and Formosan termites are some of the most dangerous insects in the world. Instead of leaving your Beaumont area home up to chance, choose to invest in yourself and your property with Pestco Professional Pest Control. Our technicians are always prepared to serve our customers, delivering quality home termite control solutions at quality prices. It's your total satisfaction — guaranteed!
Call Pestco Professional Pest Control today to get a free quote as soon as possible. Ready to schedule your first ever termite inspection? Just submit an online contact form to get in touch with a residential and commercial termite technician at your earliest convenience. No matter how many bugs you're facing, you're in good hands!